Monday, January 1, 2007

Resolutions

Here I am at the age of 38 and I haven't seemed to keep any resolutions. So why make them? All about accountability as I stated before. I believe not enough people take it and own it. This past year I slept and sat away the majority of my time-it was pure laziness and I am disgusted. Hopefully this time will be different. I will try...

1) This weight has to come off-at least 50 lbs of it

2)I will walk 30 min a day on my treadmill

3) I will not drink-complete sobriety for me from here on out

4) Make a real effort at drinking 64oz of water each day

5) I resolve not to let laundry pile up

6) I will stick to a better and simpler skin regimen

7) I will be 100% better about Ryleigh's amblyopia program

8) I will become more dialed into homework issues with both girls

9) I will spend more 1 on 1 time with Don (This is most important!)

10) Lastly I will dedicate more time and effort nuturing my creativity.


I plan to comment at the start of each month on how well I am sticking to these resolutions.

Hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve!!