Thursday, January 11, 2007

Speed? Yes sir I'd like some more!

I have forgotten the joy of diet pills. I feel like a bear awoken from a long winter's hibernation. My dear friends I am talking about the joys of Phentermine, a lovely little blue diet pill that has brought me back to life. I have been so down in the dumps about my family situation and sometimes you just have to find a way out, be it physical or chemical. Today its chemical. Sorry to disappoint the conservative lot, lol.

Anywho. I can't control much of what's going on around here but I can control my own creative force. I have a few pages to create for our Columbus Scrappers retreat (which I soooo need). I am actually pumped up about it. It's a project that I am part of but not in charge of for once. Nice to be part of a group effort. So long I feel like I have been solo. That is not always a good thing.

I am actually going to a crop this weekend. Plan to get everything ironed out- been to long treading in the stagnant creative pond.