Friday, January 26, 2007

So I have to have a goal

I'm taking this online class with the fabulous Heidi Swapp entitled "a year to remember". The big assignment is to find a goal for myself for the year. Here's the problem: I don't know of a goal that I can actually reach without feeling like a total failure. I have already blown the resolutions I listed previously. I don't think I can move forward in this class without it. The class is a calendar and here it is near the end of January, I have to get moving. As Heidi would ask "What am I waiting for?"

Right now I'm feeling very overwhelmed at the amount of crap in my upstairs bedrooms. I have to redecorate the girl's rooms and I'm on a deadline as furniture delivery is impending! I would love to get in my room and scrap but I'd have to crawl over all the junk. I get creative spurts but it goes nowhere.

Maybe the weekend will proove to be more productive.