Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just one of those days

Ever just wake up and know it was just going to be a yucky day? Last night, after having a constant toothache for 3 weeks I decided to pop the crown off my molar to relieve the pressure. 2 rounds of antibiotics and it still hurt. It is swollen and bruised but the bigger concern is the hole in my mouth. We leave in just 2 weeks and doubt that I will find someone to fix it before then.

We meet with a new nanny prospect this evening. This one is a friend of our next door neighbor and I am feeling pretty good about this possibility. She sounds so much more together than the last one.

We went to Kings Island this Sunday and Monday and had a blast with the girls. Mackenzie is getting brave and riding big coasters and scarier rids. Poor Ryleigh is still about 1 1/2 inches too short for most of them so her and I ride the safer ones which is fine by me.

Also having to get Mackenzie ready for another week at camp, this time its swimming camp, something that she really needs. It will be good to get her out of the house for awhile as all she has been doing is pestering me about buying a chinchilla for her birthday. I need a rodent in this house like I need another kid; its just not gonna happen.